Friday, July 12, 2013

PHOTO: 'Rules For Dating His Daughter' - Femi Kuti with a customized t-shirt

 Femi Kuti was seen on a customized t-shirt he made bearing the 10 laws for dating his daughter

RULES FOR DATING MY DAUGHTER

1) Get A Job

2) Understand I dont Like You

3) I’M Everywhere

4) You Hurt Her, I Hurt You

5) Be Home 30 Minutes Early........continue



6) Det A Lawyer

7) If You Lie to Me, I will Find Out

8) She is my Princess, Not your Conquest

9) I dont Mind Going Back to Jail

10) Whatever You do to Her, I will do to you
- See more at: http://www.gossipboyz.com/2013/07/photo-femi-kuti-gives-guys-rules-for.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gossipboyz%2FGB+%28GossipBoyz%29#sthash.0lj6NTSv.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...