Saturday, August 3, 2013

LESSON OF THE DAY: The Arrogant Doctor (Moral)


A doctor entered the hospital in hurry
after being called for an urgent surgery.
He answered the call ASAP, changed his
clothes and went directly to the surgery
block. He
found the boy's father going and coming in
the hall waiting for the doctor.
Once seeing him, the dad yelled:
"Why did you take all this time to come?
Don't you know that my son's
life is in danger? Don't you have the
sense of responsibility?"
The doctor smiled and said:
"I am sorry, I wasn't in the hospital and
I came the fastest I could after
receiving the call…… And now, I wish you
calm down so that I can do my work"
"Calm down?! What if your son was in this
room right now, would you calm down? If
your son dies now what will you do??" said
the father angrily
The doctor smiled again and replied: "I will
say Glory be to God & give thanks
"Giving advises when we're not
concerned is so easy"
Murmured the father.
The surgery took some hours after which
the doctor came out happy, Praise God,
your son is saved!" And without waiting for
the father's
reply he carried on his way running "If you
have any questions, ask the nurse, please!"
"Why is he so arrogant? He couldn't wait
for some minutes so that I ask about my
son's state" Commented the father when
he saw the nurse minutes after the
doctor left.
The nurse answered, tears coming down
her face:
"His son died yesterday in a road
accident, he was in the burial when we
called him for your son's surgery. And
now that he saved your son's life, he left
running to finish his son's burial."
Moral of the story:Never think you have
a bigger problem than the next person,
never judge anyone by your own
yardstick…because you never know how

their life is & what they're going through

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...