Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Nollywood Actor Who Acted In 'G*y Movie' Set To Wed

Nollywood actor, Benson Okonkwo who was one of the actors that played a g*y role in Nollywood's first soft p*rn gay movie 'Pregnant Hawker' is set to wed.

There has been reports that Benson is gay but he has since said he's not g*y and has actually been in a long term relationship with the woman he's planning to marry.

Benson and Emelda Emells are said to have been dating for over 8 years and intend to get married this December.

Benson who stated in a recent that despite playing a gay role and playing well, he is not gay.
"I am not bi-s*xual, neither am I homos*xual. I have dated my girl for close to eight years now. So far so good. I plan to take her to the altar someday.
Besides I am from a Christian home. I wasn't taught a habit like that by my family. And looking for money can not push me to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...